Sunday, September 7, 2008

The hottest TV prank ever.

I find it hard to believe, this might easily be the hottest candid cam prank of all time. I mean it!

It goes a bit like this, the "victim" is talking to a car dealer, apparently looking at a car he wants to buy. The dealer opens the back of the car so the guy can see how much space it has or whatever, then it turns out that the inside of the car is filthy, it's a mess so obviously the potential buyer is not happy. So the dealer is obviously embarrassed and his sexy, short skirted assistant kicks in and she BENDS OVER to clean the mess. So the "victim" gets a nice view of her little thong and as you might expect, it makes them very happy.

I would be happy too! In fact... I hope one day they target me as a victim for their evil, horrendous pranks. People should get pranked like this more often.

PS: By the way you may need to register an account at Youtube (it's pretty quick) and confirm that you're 18 years old or older to watch this video. But it's worth it, I promise. ^^


No comments: