Sunday, September 7, 2008

I can't believe this ass!

This is a must see for anyone who likes nice butts, I mean her face is a bit off but look at that ass, it's almost begging you to rate her higher ha. Seriously, it's a beauty. And the camera man agrees. I wish I was one of those camera guys, they always get to check the merchandise with their hands! And he touches, grabs, squeezes. Lucky guy indeed.

I'm not crazy about the Peter Gabriel background music but it's still pretty damn hot. Peter Gabriel is actually pretty cool but I don't know about mixing prog music with sexual fantasies... a bit off but who knows.

One day I'll get a cam, a hot babe with an ass this firm and get my hands all over her bottom while listening to Peter Gabriel. Anyway, watch this, it's a great piece of female anatomy.

PS: By the way you may need to register an account at dailymotion (it's pretty quick) and confirm that you're 18 years old or older to watch this video. But it's worth it, I promise. ^^



Hot Thong Babe
envoyé par carter102

No comments: